Need help for god sake

@nicolo93f Then instead of training in gym for one hour, move your schedule by one hour to use that hour for sleeping. I am being serious, sleep deprivation will cost you later in life, especially married life, if you understand what I mean.

@knownunknown ok here's my detailed Pull day routine :

Push ups : 10
Pull ups : 13,
Deadlift (20lbs,25lbs,45lbs) 10,12,6
Bent over dumbbell(15lbs,15lbs,20lbs)15,12
Lat pull down,wide grip (40lbs,50lbs,60lbs) 15,12,5
Low cable row (30lbs,40lbs,40lbs) 15,5,12
Db shrugs (15lbs,20lbs,25lbs) 15,10,10
Prone high rows 8 lvl (20lbs,20lbs,30lbs)8,10,5
Standing bicep curl(15lbs,20lbs,25lbs)15,10,5
Hammer biceps (15lbs,20lbs) 15,12
Reverse cable biceps(40lbs) 10

@nicolo93f That's too much. Cut down to at max 6 exercises a day with 2-3 sets each. Space this out over the 1 or 1.5 hour you're training and take longer rest periods. Remember quality over quantity and to ensure good quality of sets you need to do less and rest more.

@nicolo93f I am pretty late but I'll suggest you to follow a 4 day program.

I am also a student (12th neetard) and fatigue has been a problem.

I follow

day 1- chest

Day 2- back

Day3- shoulder and arms

Day 4- legs

Repeat taking a rest day when I feel to fatigued

I do 3 exercisew of chest , 4 of back , 3 shoulder , 4 arms and 4 legs with 2-3 sets pushing to failure.

I'd recommend to decrease the volume as much and increase the intensity

@nicolo93f Okay so a few things here...
  1. You've no reason to train 6 days a week. Cut it down to 4-5.
  2. The weights you're lifting aren't really heavy enough to fatigue your CNS a lot but looking at these numbers I'm assuming you're a beginner so you need to cut down the volume. 3-4 exercises for back, 2 for biceps are good enough if you train hard.
  3. If you still wish to train 6 days a week, cut this workout in 2 halves and do 1/2 on one pull session and 2nd in another.
  4. Try to get more sleep. You're doing more harm to you than good by training so much and not recovering. I know it's fun and you want to train everyday but there's no point if you feel tired the whole day and comprise with your studies.

@knownunknown I totally agree with you on some parts but with the 6 days a week point,I feel I can't stay at home because of the guilt of avoiding the gym (altho for my good) will eat me up.Hence the 6 days routine.I have read all the comments and it concludes that i should get a good 7 hours sleep with reduction in the volume of exercises.

Back