New here, advice needed!

Hi, I’m 24/F and 4’9 and about 140lbs. I just gave birth, which ironically i weighed the lowest I’ve ever weighed (120). Then COVID hit. I went back to work. I work 5 days a week on my feet all day and tracking my steps on my iPhone says I do about 6,000 steps in a shift. Ive been tracking my calories for years. I eat 1560 daily and I can’t seem to shed the weight. I eat Whole Foods, try to limit my sugar intake, and really am careful about what I put into my body. It’s so frustrating because for the past 6 years I’ve fluctuated 5lbs but can never seem to get lower than that. WHY AM I NOT LOSING THIS WEIGHT! Any advice or help would be super greatly appreciated. Your weight loss pics have been such an inspiration lately. TIA

@sandhillsanglican Hey! Firstly, I have no idea about birth stuff, or any changes to the body after it.

But I'd suggest look up your calories intake, using a TDEE calculator, and adjust your diet is needed. That, or increased exercise, or both could probably help.

@sandhillsanglican Ah ok, I figured I’d ask because I held onto about 10-15 pounds while breastfeeding and wasn’t able to lose it until I stopped.

What works for me is being very active. Maybe you could add in another walk or run before/after work with baby in a stroller. Sounds like your diet is good but maybe burning more calories would help. The older the baby gets the easier it will be to be active because toddlers love to run around. My son is two now and he loves to go “running”. He always yells at me “mama run too!” Lol. He loves to dance together too.

@thenotsogoodchristian I love that idea! My little one is almost a year and is beginning to get so active.

Right now we go walking with him in the stroller 3 times a week and walk about 2.5 miles. I’ll bump it up to 5 days a week and hopefully that will help. Thank you for your advice!