On week 4 of training 3x a week...How long until I see results?

@spokums Not consistently. I don't think it would be healthy for me to track daily. I do macro track meals that I make/eat often just so I know how much protein is in them. They are higher in fat than I'd like them to be but I also don't want to change them to the point that I don't like them and stop making them (they are not unhealthy meals)

@spokums I probably should track a full day when I'm eating meals I make often. Thanks for the tip! I normally intermittent fast (not strict about it, just am not a fan of eating when I wake up) and usually eat 2 meals a day with a small snack in between if I'm hungry

@householder29 All the macros tracking, nutrition tracking , is the absolute only way to get the results you want. Pick your goal weight and strength numbers you want. Put them in a food journal. Track religiously for one season 12 weeks. Then you can put it on auto pilot. The RP app is great.
It’s diet and exercise. If you are limited on exercise then you really need to lean heavy onto the diet side of it. If you track your weight progress you should be tracking your food progress. Until you get to your goal number. Then work on something else.
I wish you the best with PT give it a good effort. Use the home exercise they give you as a warmup.

Edit: sorry for callousness of food journals If you have some food issues you will need to see a professional for that. I’m not sure your association with food and don’t mean to spiral you back into a bad cycle if you ever were

@householder29 Well I feel like 3 months is around the time you will notice a difference and 6 months when someone else will notice a difference. Make sure your following a plan that has a type of progressive overload. even if its a slow build up.

not a doctor but here's my two cents for the hip thing(in case you want some). try doing yoga or any type of stretching routine. the body is funny on how it deals with injuries and sometimes it will tighten muscles to compensate for the injury. usually causing more pain/injuries.