P.P.T during straddle and full planche

meld

Hey guys,
I am training planche since 1 month and half and I currently have a 3 sec adv tuck (almost perfect form) and before moving to the staddle planche (even if takes like 6 months or more) I would like to learn the perfect form of it, so I started doing assisted straddle planche (with a lot of assistance, just to learn the position without getting to much fatigued). The only problem is to maintain my lower back in a perfect form. When I bring my legs at the perfect height, my lower back arches. If I keep my ppt activated, my legs are automatically going down. Do you guys know how to fix the problem ? And is it possible to do a straddle/full planche without the lower back being arched at all ? Or does it needs to be arched a little bit ? I saw calimnastics showing some tips etc for the ppt but even his lower backs is a little arched so I don't know if its good to follow his tutorials or if it's useless. I already did a lot of planche leans and planks with perfect ppt but my legs are lower than my butt so I don't feel any difficulty in these exercises. If I do planche leans with my feet on a box (so they are at the same lvl than my body), my butt that goes up. I don't really want to train my ppt a lot because I have time before having the straddle planche but I would like to be able to have it with perfect form from the beginning. Thanks ! And sorry if it's difficult to understand, I don't speak english.

@meld PPT in full planche is definitely possible for everyone. Your PPT in straddle planche will depend on your hips and the width of your straddle. Some people can open to full split without any APT but most people will need to have some APT once their straddle is at a certain width. It's easy to test this yourself, just stand up straight and start to slide your legs apart with PPT. You'll hit a point where your hips lock and you can't possibly move any lower without rotating your pelvis or leaning forward. This is the maximum width you'll be able to maintain PPT in straddle planche.

@meld Try doing some reverse hypextensions with legs in straddle to get the feel of the particular movement with legs in a different orientation.

Straight body legs together vs straddle is different, so even if you did a lot of straight body body positioning work, you can still screw up positioning in straddle position.