Push x Pull

eddie023

Hi PHitness!

I recently started going to the gym this year (consistent to haha) and I have my trainer with me rin. I work out 5x a week. The training sessions I am having is really good but I am not gonna lie, it's quite expensive as well!

For all the exercises have been introduce to me, I would say nakuha ko na yung form niya and started having a routine na since January but my dillemma is I wanted to quit the coaching sessions and start doing it on my own.

I've been googling a lot then nakita ko itong push/pull variations na hindi pwedeng pagsabayin. Baka mayroon kayong magandang resources where I can make my own routine yung nakalahay yung when and when not to do this routine ganon. I am really invested in this (nakuha ko na yung training program ko from the coach pero I want more kasi UwU).

@eddie023 You can do push and pulling movements together. There really is no real risk to doing so. If I were you, maybe pick a routine that's already premade and good for beginners or learn more about traning programming though I'd def recommend the former more. Hope that helps. I'm also open to further questions you have : 3

@kittyboo Bro I gotta thank you for this! I did checked his contents and a lot of references are included as well. Ill see what this can do as I honestly modifying everything as of the moment. Last question, what app is this?

@eddie023 Download fhe gymshark app. They have very nice combinations of push pull there that you can use. Medyo frustration ko lang ‘yong ‘di mo sya pwede iedit to supplement a different workout routine lalo na kapag puno ‘yong gym haha

Back