Question for those who don’t take protein supplements

jimness

If you’re currently not taking a protein supplement or have stopped taking. What’s the primary reason for the same?

@ilovetaterzzz Bro i guess what protein is portrayed too bad in India, I don't think it has any bad affects, but u know what there are so many videos on disadvantages of whey proteins, so many videos saying "whey protein is harmful or not" which creates a doubt in mind of many people

Whey protein is basically a good thing, it has tendency to maybe improve the upcoming of genes of Indians,who can afford it, but unfortunately boht logo ke mind me iski negative image bani hui hain

Agar achi brand ka lo toh koi nuksaan nahi

Mere relatives me ek lady ki kidney kharab hogyi she used to consume whey, ab gharwalo ko kon bataaye, maybe voh daaru bhi peeti hogi

Mere father doctor hai isliye me jyada argue nahi kar sakta

But I will buy it on my own for sure

@picturelady Mostly true. That’s why when I wanted to buy creatine (not earning yet) I asked my mother and told her it helps with muscle hydration (cuz it stores water in muscles). That way it won’t be labelled as a steroid.

@everything If your father is a doctor then he should know how good whey protein is

Try to talk about amul whey protein to get the catch it might work if your family is a regular drinker of amul milk

And rip if you are from Karnataka banglore

@ilovetaterzzz We consume Saras milk

I am from Rajasthan

Bro u won't believe, I can guarantee that 99% of doctors are against whey, they are not against protein, but they are against whey for sure, I can guarantee,I have many renowned doctors in family

@everything Caesin, vegan protein hi bachaye phir to tumhe

Yeah it's kinda shitty when many doctors are against whey in india, i have wholesale medicine business so I know many doctors and their shitty attitude towards protein powder

But some of them will not hesitate to prescribe a shitty protein powder with 0 protein if they got commission

@everything Yes. Breast milk and other baby formula contain whey protein. It is given to children because it is the most easily digestible protein in the world (whey takes 3 hours to fully digest, while casein protein found in milk takes 6-7 hours to fully digest.
Hope you understand

@edmondsimon Yeah, but y are u telling this to me, how is it relevant to me, how can I drink breast milk now

Sorry if I misunderstood,

If u telling me for general knowledge, than thanks

Back