Recommendations for short people fitness accounts?

roshaw

Hi friends. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of fitness accounts of short women, preferably 5’2 and under. I’m 5’0 and getting into the fitness sphere and I look towards YouTube, TikTok, and instagram for a lot of my inspiration however I noticed a lot of the people I find or follow are usually on the taller side. No issues with that of course but I’ll be honest, it would be really nice to see some more short people on my page especially so I can see how certain muscle profiles look on someone of my height. It’s not really accurate for my to look at someone who is say, 5’6 and muscular and think I can get similar results because that’s just not physically possible sadly… I want to get into weightlifting, powerlifting, etc., a lot of strength focused fitness if that makes sense so I’d like to see muscular/lean women as well.

Do you guys have any people you recommend I follow? Doesn’t have to be “influencers” or famous people, any ones profile will do as long as they’re on the shorter side :)

Really just looking for inspiration and motivation because I can’t seem to find people of my height in weightlifting, I figured I may be looking in the wrong places.

@roshaw Jeff Nippard is 5'3 or 5'4.

Edit: OP clearly says "people" several times without mentioning gender. Jeff was a person last time I checked and his channel is pretty useful. Thanks for the down votes tho! Love helping out this community.

@roshaw I don’t have any accounts to recommend but just wanted to let you know there’s also subs on here for petite fitness - r/PetiteFitness is the main one. I don’t know the sub well but you may find it useful.

Back