Sara Sigmundsdóttir - Perseverance

bmsreligion

sorry if this has been posted already, I had a quick look and couldn't find anything.

I think this is a great series on Sara, really worth watching! The video editing and quality is amazing, good work from FITAID, they also don't over-do the product placement it just feels authentic. There are a lot of scenic shots but whats not to like, its Iceland!

Such a quality series so far, 5 parts and I hope there are more to come. Linking them all below with a little description.

Part 1 - Shoulder injury and getting back into training

Part 2 - What her average day looks like, Sara pancakes, napping and second week back into training

Part 3 - Motivational workout intro and nutrition talk (In-N-Out Burger)

Part 4 - Goals, younger life and choosing CrossFit

Part 5 - Episode starts at 2:48 (massive scenic intro), getting her first muscle up, top 5 TV shows

@bmsreligion She's becoming my personal favorite after 18.5. I hope she figures out her mental game. I do love seeing her being happy at Mayhem and wish she stayed there even if the results aren't there yet.

@bmsreligion I watched the five episodes and they are interesting. The intro could be shorter from 2 to 5 but if you want to know a bit more about this athlete, you should watch these episodes 😉

@bmsreligion Im confused. When was this filmed?
After watching the Crossfit Mayhem ‘A day in the Life’ with Sara, she was living in America injury free and i think it was after the 2017 games. Correct me if i am wrong.
But this documentary is her in Iceland again??

@niclas0108 Was the only reason she went back to Iceland her injury? I am curious about the successive moves. Also since we are talking about CrossFit Mayhem, is Fraser still coached by Bergeron?

@carlssonjeseth She seemed so happy in America, i’m curious about the move too!!
And not sure, in his documentary, he seems to be programming himself, and i think he has moved recently too so that may have changed things!!

@niclas0108 It is funny how we follow these athletes and take an interest in their life! Eh it seems like something must have went down since Ben never references him anymore in anything, and keep in mind Mat trained in Vermont when Ben was in CFNE.

Back