Skinny fat (135 lbs) to skinny and toned (127 lbs) (2011-2018)

@safethusfar Lol finally someone with some weird dietary choices. I have waffles with syrup every morning (plus an orange). People can’t believe I eat they every day and lose weight.

@dawn16 I eat waffles every morning too! And then I eat another one at work a couple of hours later because you have to have second breakfast.

@dawn16 I ate an Oreo ice cream sandwich bar for breakfast yesterday. 250 calories. No apologies, easy to fit in my 1500/day goals.

Why the fuck am I waking up to go to the gym at 6am otherwise?

@dawn16 Haha good to hear!! People are bringing up the hot cheetos a lot, but I eat pretty cleanly outside of my snack/lunches. Just goes to show that fitness is the sum of all the parts.

Also, love waffles mmmmm.

@safethusfar Nice! Interesting about the yoga. I have patella tendinitis in my knees but it started from lifting and didn’t get better from yoga, now in physical therapy. Do you get nervous to stretch now? I can’t believe you do inversion at the end of all that! I’d hurt myself
For sure. Good job!

@catqueen Oh man... I could write a whole essay on stretching now. I did so much research online about this and there's so much conflicting opinions about not doing this or doing that.

In the end, for my own priorities I'm trying to heal quickly but with minimum damage to my progress, so I'm still stretching but in a very limited fashion. Personally, I just feel that it would suck to be better but at step 1 of my flexibility again. So I do things like pigeon or lizard, but I haven't attempted to do splits in a while. The healing process is SLOW going. Good luck to both of us!!

@safethusfar I love the hot Cheeto fries and sometimes I start to crave them something fierce. I’ll wait about a week and see if I still want them (almost always yes), then save my calories so I can enjoy a bag of heaven for dinner.

Back