Sorry guys, I can't wait..

thriftfabulous

I made it two days, but I just can't wait another few till Victory Friday.

Quick Back Story: I started crossfit 2 years ago at 352 lbs. When I saw people doing muscle ups, I though it was so impressive and at the time I didn't think I would ever do one since I could only do ring rows.

Exactly 2 years and 4 days from when I started, I finally did one.

My goal that I set at the end of last year was and still is to be able to do one in the Open this year. So, I have been working on strength and drills for it since the beginning of January. So pumped I got the first one. It is amazing what you can accomplish with some time and a lot of hard work.

I also want to thank @jonjones229, @nae64, @godsgirlox and @noname5137 for the "headbutt" and "look at where the floor meets the wall" cues they gave me in last week's Weakness Wednesday thread that helped me figure out the transition.

@thriftfabulous Awesome job! I am just about in the middle of the same journey you just completed (300-->260) and I'm about 1 inch off my first strict pull-up.

You've inspired me to go practice some more before the Open.

@sharon78 Not really, but I'm sure they will be. I wont be able to do many, if I can even get another one. I would rather it be Bar Muscle ups again, I can do a handful of those with little trouble. I actually think both might be in there this year