Straight arm day once per week?

@mudmixer I think they do. With those style wrist wraps you can loosen or tighten them depending on the support you need. You might also just consider getter a pair of parallettes to work handstands on.

@mayaelizabetht The image for the thumbnail is literally Jake Dalton during a gymnastics competition. Not sure if it was the 2012 Olympics or not. But in videos, his arms really do look like that. But the biceps move and flex, unlike with synthol arms. Why would a pro gymnast need synthol in the first place?

@mudmixer to my understanding and from my amateur experience on working on rings for some years(on/off) straight arm is mainly used by most coaches for conditioning of the tendons n tissues. One can get good volume out of these more or less isometric moves without frying the cns too much. This is also my experience, like i can get more volume(TUT) out of an eg Rings-Turned-Out-hold than with a similar exercise that involves bending my arms.

Therefore especially this exercise really helped to get good biceps,triceps, shoulder and forearms, wish my Boulder gym had rings :/

@mudmixer Off the top of my head some great straight arm exercises are mostly done on rings. If you have access to rings, then ring L sit holds, pelican curls (careful with these, don't overload them), ring rollouts and ring side rollouts (Again, be careful), etc.

You can also work your wrists without handstands with frog holds, pseudo planche push ups, etc. Holding the straight arm of these is also a great overload on the forearms and wrists, and they have quite intuitive progressions.