Suggest a 2500 calorie diet for a skinny 6'1 17M weighing 54KG

lovemy4girls

Hello, I just got done with high school and JEE so, couldn't focus on fitness for the past 2 years ate whatever my mom made and quite a lot of fast food because through swiggy. I'll be joining college in a few months so, I want to get toned and bulk up a bit and get a decent build in 2-3 months. So, suggest a 2500 calorie diet for me w/o protein powder because I can't convince my parents to get it for me now.

Also, recommend some workout plans which I can do at home with dumbells. I just ordered a pair of 3kg dumbells as I don't want to hit the gym now I'm already underweight it'll be an overkill and reduce my weight further.

@kilmanagh Yes but not if you're mumbai or bangalore I'm pretty sure both cities have huge no of football fanatics and fanclubs. Most of them are in their 20s and are open to linking up with strangers.

@lovemy4girls kaisa raha exam? konse college ja rahe.

roti me ghee lagake khao. ek time to chawal khao kam se kam. 4 roti minimum. kela doodh.

(chhole bhature, pav bhaji hayee)

@jramos1996 idk prolly vit I didn't do well in Jee. I didn't go to coaching instead joined priv tutors and i started preparing(self study) for jee only in october focused only on 12th portion and solved easy pyqs from mains my parents wanted me to get into top state college or some good priv uni because they thought i wouldn't be able to handle this rat race. I wanted to join 1yr program in 12th but they didn't let me.

Back