Test results from lab work, a lot of key areas "normal" but on lower end of spectrum?

ozarkdaisy

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT), IA

Reference Range: 250-827 ng/dL

ALBUMIN

Reference Range: 3.6-5.1 g/dL

SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN

Reference Range: 10-50 nmol/L

TESTOSTERONE, FREE

Reference Range: 46.0-224.0 pg/mL

TESTOSTERONE,BIOAVAILABLE

Reference Range: 110.0-575.0 ng/dL

@ozarkdaisy Variation within the normal reference range usually has very little practical difference. Even when going from kinda low to kinda high so the reference range for values you consider “better” high, the practical implications for training don’t make much difference. It’s when you drive those numbers well above normal levels that you notice an increase in building muscle.

Would love to know any feedback from more knowledgeable individuals. Per my recent blood work, I'm in the "green" but noticed areas like free test and total test are on lower ends.

28 Male, lift 3x a week been training 7+ years. 180, 6ft about 18% BF..sleeping almost 8 hours a day.

@ozarkdaisy I have zero experience with this pero I just tested 315 total and I’m 33M 5’10 about 186lbs 21% bf I sleep about 7hrs a night on average the past couple months. If anyone here knows some tips or surefire ways to get a urologist to prescribe trt, pls lmk. My appt is coming up

@queenenny If you feel fine and don't have any symptoms, you don't need trt. Once you get on trt, you aren't getting off it. The point of trt is to treat the symptoms of low-T.

@ozarkdaisy I have no idea if fasting makes a difference or not. Test levels are highest before 10am. So there's your issue, next time you get blood drawn, get it before 10am, and after a good night's sleep"