Thoughts on getting a personal trainer for a month?

jchima14

I just started going to the gym and I had a free one-on-one personal training for 2 days. I am serious about getting physically fit and would like to get a personal trainer for a month so that I could do the work outs in the right way, and could have a meal plan as well. I need your advice if it’s worth it, the personal trainer (1 month only).
F24, Height 5’7, Weight 58kgs. My goal is just to be physically fit and lose some arm fat.

@jchima14 Depends. I always go againts AF coaches. Cuz they are greedy and not really good at what they should do. I suggest getting a reliable online coach. Having a coach to teach you right then and there is good but unless you know someone already. Its still okay to get a coach from commercial gyms. You'll just not get what your money is worth.

Also spot reduction, like arm fat, isnt real. Either lose fat from all your body parts or make your arm muscles bigger.

@jchima14 Boils down talaga kung dedicated yung makukuha mong trainer. Kung may kakilala ka, it would be better. Doable naman na makuha ung form and technique in a month of training, sabayan mo ng panonood ng shorts ng squat university+jeremy ethier and many more.

As for the meal plan, it would be better if proper research nalang since ikaw ang mag pprep ng pagkain mo. Alamin mo kung paano magbilang calories and macros at kung ilan ang kailangan mong mahit for calories and protein.

@jchima14 Worth it naman especially if you’re a beginner. You’d be motivated to show up and stay on track, at least during that month. Just make sure to remember the workouts that you can do it on your own once your sessions are done. Good luck!