Trying to change the Vegan Stereotype

huckleberry

I've started a YouTube channel because I feel like there aren't many Vegan Lifters out there dropping knowledge. Curious what you guys think about it.

Do you think there is a space for a normal vegan dude into fitness on the YouTubes?

Honest Feedback is appreciated, and if you like the content so far, please subscribe and share.

P.S. Also interested in topics you guys would like to see? :)

@huckleberry I wish you luck but I am wondering how much need there still is behind behemoths like athleanX, Greg Doucette or Ryan Humiston (vegan btw) who give quality information and have the experience to back it up.

Piece of advice, people will absolutely judge you on how you look. So you basically have to look like an athlete or body buildet so enough people follow your advice. It's kinda dumb but on the other hand would you feel well advised under a smoking, obese sports physician? Another extreme is the Fitness YouTubers who look hot but give awful advice and still have millions of subscribers.

@bellah Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

Just have been lifting for 8 years, went vegan 2 years ago. I know the space is crowded with extremes, almost not human influencers, but what about a normal guy who are just honest and sharing fitness and health experience?

Maybe no one will watch. Lol. I’m definitely having fun doing these for now. :)

@huckleberry Yea, you're losing nothing by trying it out so I wish you luck regardless. When you're having fun with it you can't even lose doing it.

Maybe try adding your unique spin to it. Jaxblade adds nerdiness to fitness, Greg Doucette yells in a high pitched voice, Hurmiston has a concise no bs attitude, etc. Instead of just info dumps your content should be hued by your unique flavor or humor.