Vegan alternative to Up 'n' Go?

snakeboy9

I'm currently vegetarian, trying to shift to vegan. I only occasionally have egg and cheese products at home but due to recently getting back into gym I've started buying Up 'n' Go for the convenience factor. Usually I use Almond & Cashew milk instead of dairy.

Can anyone suggest a comparable product in terms of price and nutrients - though I'm also on the lookout for high protein options.

@snakeboy9 I'm not familiar with the product, but did a bit of googling. Is it just a protein shake with some added nutrients? I'm drinking my protein shake for breakfast. I use Orgain protein powder (20g vs. 16g), a giant Tbsp of peanut butter, flax/chia seed mix (I just mix some chia seeds with flax meal and use it for smoothies), a frozen banana most days, and some soy milk (Soy is much higher in protein vs. other milks FYI). I'm also drinking some black coffee.

@saavy That Orgain powder sounds great. I'm trying to work out if I can buy it instore in Australia. It seems to cost about the same as the drink I currently have - bought a box of 12 for 12AUD the other day but that was on sale.

Back