Vegan At-Home Workouts

pablo628

After my favorite at-home workout channel, Boho Beautiful, announced they were creating a pay-what-you-can Patreon tier and discounted programs, I was inspired to put together a list of at-home workouts to get myself through the quarantine. Though I haven’t followed most of these channels/programs before, I figured I’d share the list in hopes of helping someone else. I’m not affiliated with any of these creators. To my knowledge, all of the channels listed are vegan and if you have any other suggestions I'd love to know! :)

COVID-19 DEALS

Boho Beautiful - yoga, pilates, meditation
  • Free 14-day fitness schedule based off of their free YouTube videos
  • Pay-what-you-can Patreon video library (huge archive of full-length classes)
  • 30% off all programs with code “RETURNHOME”
Centr - cardio, strength, yoga, meditation
  • Free full-length home workouts through Instagram live with different trainers (they’ll stay up for 24 hours after the live session)
  • 7 day free trial for the full app
  • *Note: people aren’t sure if Chris Hemsworth is still vegan but the inspiration/creator behind the app is vegan!
Frank Medrano - strength, nutrition, calisthenics
  • Free workout-at-home videos on YouTube
  • 50% off personalized training/meal plan memberships
Zbody/ZoeLiveLoveLift - strengthening, booty
  • $9.95 (66% off) Build a Better Booty at Home Guide
  • 28% off app subscriptions with code “BDAY28” (5 different home workout programs to choose from - normally $1.92 to $3.74/week)
  • Emailing out free home workouts
  • New home workout Instagram story highlight (takes you to YouTube for full-length class)
Eamon & Bec - cardio, possibly more
  • Free “21 Days of Movement” Challenge on a separate YouTube channel (all no equipment)
Forward Functional Fitness - gym
  • Going to start publishing no-equipment home workouts on their Instagram
ALWAYS FREE/CHEAP CONTENT

Chloe Ting - challenges, cardio, strength
Banana Blondie Yoga - yoga, flexibility
  • Small library of free classes on her website
  • $13.99/month for membership including meal plans and coaching
MadFit - strengthening, HIIT
  • Has a full collection of at-home HIIT workouts on YouTube and Instagram - some that repeat and others that don’t. Most don’t require equipment either.
Naturally Stefanie/Vegan Aesthetics - strengthening, cardio
  • Small free collection of workouts through her app, Vegan Aesthetics, and only £8.99/month to unlock everything

@pablo628 Thank you for this! I like Boho Beautiful too, but I hadn't heard of most of the others.
I like the yoga channel Cat Meffan too. She went vegan recentlyish.
I was wondering though is there evidence that Chloe Ting is vegan? I remember she shared nonvegan recipes.

Back