Vegan Deodorant for people on the move

Hello everyone!! I’m looking for some help please! I’m starting my own business, making a plant-based refillable deodorant. It's a zero-waste product. And each one sold also funds the collection of a whopping 1kg of plastic from entering the oceans. We’re launching on Kickstarter next week (October 6th) SCARY!!! Here’s the pre-launch page www.getfussy.com. I need your help in getting the word out there. It’s a big ask, but it would be amazing if you could:
  1. Visit the pre-launch site www.getfussy.com and enter your email for updates 2. On the second page, share your own custom link with friends/family/the postman/the cat, anyone and everyone!
It’s really really hard starting out so I can’t say how much I appreciate any support you can give. It quite literally means the world

@abrahamscaria Hi! yes of course, tit'smade here in in the UK, we've worked with one of Europe's leading cosmetic chemists to develop the 100% natural formula. With only 8 ingredients. Sunflower wax, coconut oil, shea butter, caprylic, tapioca, sodium bicarb, magnesium hydroxide and then a probiotic that literally eats sweat molecules. Hope that helps! Any other questions just shout 💪🌍

@wantstofollowgod Niacin and pyridoxine are other B-complex vitamins found abundantly in the sunflower seeds. About 8.35 mg or 52% of daily required levels of niacin is provided by just 100 g of seeds. Niacin helps reduce LDL-cholesterol levels in the blood. Besides, it enhances GABA activity inside the brain, which in turn helps reduce anxiety and neurosis.

@hectorlph Hi there,

Just realised I'm extremely late to respond to this!

So it's a refill model. You buy the outer case, then the refills are sent out to you in the post, they are packaged in 100% compostable pulp, and are completely free of single-use plastic. We'd love you to join our email list as we're launching soon with an exclusive discount:
https://www.getfussy.com/
Any more questions just fire away,
Thanks,
Eddie

Back