Want to start working out again

brione

Hey all! I stopped going to the gym April 2020 due to the pandemic. I want to start working out again, but I want to work out at home. I have 0 equipment. I also have a fused wrist so I cannot do anything that required me to have my palms flat on the floor/wall.
  1. Does anyone want to be my accountability buddy? I want to work out 3x a week starting next week then move up to 4x a week after establishing a routine. I will be doing 30 minutes sessions at first then increasing the duration depending on my workout abilities.
  2. Do y’all have any YouTube workout routines you’d recommend? I really need a pre-planned workout at this point so I’m looking at recommendations for ones that can accommodate my wrist.
Thanks y’all

@brione
I also have a fused wrist so I cannot do anything that required me to have my palms flat on the floor/wall.

See a doctor. A public internet forum composed of untrained strangers unfamiliar with your medical situation cannot offer diagnosis or treatment advice. Following any advice you receive may exacerbate existing problems or create new ones.

@jeffwilly001 Hi! Thank you for your response. I don’t need to see a doctor nor am I asking for medical advice.

I’ve had my wrist fused for almost 10 years and I know what limits I have hence why I asked for suggested workouts without that specific motion.