What are you eating during the week?

@basicsacademy On my last cut I was eating about 1900 kcal a day. I really don't track carbs or fat as long as I hit my calorie and protein goals

Generally:
220g - 230g of protein,
1 avocado for healthy fat,
the rest is mostly carbs: from fresh fruits and vegetables. Some rice, and low cal bread/tortillas

A typical day would looks something like:

7am Breakfast: 2 servings of Pure Protein cereal with 1 cup nonfat Fairlife milk. 50-ish grams of protein

11am Lunch: Salad with 6oz grilled chicken, nonfat cheese, low fat Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette dressing. 50- ish grams of protein

2pm Lunch2: 8oz steak 1 cup rice w/ soy sauce & spinach 50-ish grams protein

6pm Dinner: Ground turkey tacos (99% lean) w/ low carb tortillas, non-fat cheese, lettuce, avocado, hot sauce, 1 cup of non-fat Fairlife milk 50-ish grams of protein

10pm bedtime snack: non-fat Greek yogurt w/ Stevia, strawberries, and golden kiwi. 30-ish grams of protein.

@basicsacademy On a slow and small bulk, but practicing IF.

Drink water, black coffee and/or tea in the morning. A shot of apple cider vinegar and a glass of water. Train fasted.

Meal 1 (~550 calories, 50g protein):
200-220g Plain fat free Greek yogurt, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 scoop of collagen peptides, 16g unsalted almonds, 3g Brazilian nut, 85-95g frozen blueberries, 40g frozen banana slices, and an assortment of supplement powders (e.g. spirulina, wheatgrass, lion’s mane, reishi, turmeric, etc.).

Meal 2 (390 calories, 35g protein):
2 whole eggs, 2 slices of keto bread, teaspoon of olive oil, 50g shredded chicken breast, 1 package of seasoned seaweed, handful of spring mix and a generous squeeze of sriracha.
Optional: 50-100g avocado.

Meal 3 (190 calories, 20g protein):
Kirkland’s Protein bar.

Meal 4 (665 calories, 51g protein):
150-160g chicken breast, 200g broccoli/cauliflower/brussel sprouts, 30g petite peas/bell peppers, 5g minced garlic, 1/4 cup of chicken broth, splash of black Chinese vinegar since I’m out of worchester, 1 tablespoon of dried onions, splash of ground pepper/cayenne pepper/paprika/white pepper/parsley and two medium baked sweet potatoes (~220g).

Meal 5:
Bowl of plain off-brand cheerios mixed with off-brand honey bunches of oat. It is filled with almond milk. Optional: Sprinkle handful of whatever nuts are available. All eye-balled.

@basicsacademy I just eat breakfast and lunch only when dieting. I don't even look at the Cal's when you only eat 2x a day and 50% of your intake is protein it's hard to go wrong.
Normally 1000 cal breakfast and 2000 calorie eyeballing it...

@basicsacademy Make sure you get your protein intake right. Approx 0.8g per lb of bodyweight but up to 1g per lb if trying to lose weight

So 168g of protein from good sources if meat/ dairy based. Increase by 1/3 if vegan/vegetarian due to biological availability of the amino acids contents.

Protein is 4 calories per gram.

Divide your remaining calories evenly between carbs and healthy fats.

Having a repeating weekly set menu makes life easier, you only need to calculate/ weigh out for each meal once. We have one menu for summer and one for winter. They're suitable for the whole family, even includes mexican, Indian, American meals so variety isn't a problem. It's saved us money, lost us weight and improved our health.

Plus it removes the hardest part of being an adult... deciding what's for dinner😂