What music do you listen to at the gym?

@alag Metal like Five Finger Death Punch, Ghostkid or Electric Callboy. Never met anyone else who likes Electric Callboy but when I tried to buy tickets to a gig recently they sold out really quick so there must be an audience somewhere!

@alag Amon Amarth, Cattle Decapitation, Zeal and Ardor, Blackbraid, Obituary, Sleep Token. That’s been my playlist for awhile, but sometimes I mix it up with some old emo stuff.

@alag I have really never been able to listen to music while working out. I get too distracted. I used to be a long distance runner and have ran three half marathons, did it all without music.

@alag Death, Deftones, Russian Doomer Playlists, Japanese Jazz, Marilyn Manson, Puma Blue, Limp Bizkit - I know, it doesn't have any consistency.

@alag Kublai khan
Gideon
Nails
Alpha Wolf
Knocked Loose
Currents
The Ghost Inside
Varials
Chamber
Thrown
Spirit Box
Stray from the path

@alag I honestly leave my iPod on shuffle and see what pops up. Thrash, Death Metal, Deathcore, Metalcore, Hardcore, Nu metal, Tech Death. There’s some Eminem, Chemical Brothers and The Prodigy thrown in there too. Then at the slightly more mellow end everything from Green Day, The Used, Offspring all the way to Alanis Morissette.
I can mostly use almost all music for some for of motivation, but when you hit a wall something with a deep, groovy beat helps for me.