What music do you listen to at the gym?

alag

I only listen to Hardstyle for the last few months. I have always enjoyed a good bass. And I could never use in ear again once I had over ear headphones.

I'm curious what you guys enjoy when working out. Link me a playlist if you think I might enjoy.

Edit: i will try to check out as much of it as possible.thx for the many comments:)

Edit nr2: My personal Hardstyle favourites atm. Improves your workout by 13.8%. Only listen to it with good bass speakers. You can't listen to Hardstyle with mediocre in ears. Just a no go

@alag Currently: the new wave of Midwest death metal (sanguisugabogg, 200 stab wounds, mutilation bbq).

Usually some form of death/black metal

Or some shit like chvrches, purity ring, poppy, Alice glass

@alag Propagandhi, Meshuggah, At The Drive-In, Protest The Hero, Periphery, Dillinger Escape Plan, Every Time I Die, Deftones, A Wilhelm Scream, PUP, Baroness, Mastodon, etc.

@alag EDM and something called vapor twitch according to Spotify.

Here’s one of my playlists.

Adventure Club, Marshmello, Illenium, Excision, TELYkast, Gabry Ponte, ODESZA, Flume, San Holo, Seven Lions, Jai Wolf, Gryffin, Lökii, Kayzo, Just A Gent… are a few of the artists that come up when I’m at the gym. I just let Spotify do its thing because it knows me so well haha.

@alag Death/prog metal; Rivers of Nihil, Black Crown Initiate, Obscura, The Zenith Passage, The Black Dahlia Murder, Meshuggah, Municipal Waste, etc.

Rap; not a lot of diversity here, mostly artists off Griselda Records

I am thrilled to see more metalheads than I expected repping in the comments haha!