What would be easier on a beginner?

@saphlin The best thing at any level of experience is to follow a program.

Go to r/fitness and read the wiki. Lots of good information and programs for any level.

@saphlin Yo, my gym buddy in the making! 🏋️‍♂️

So, you're diving into the gym life, huh? First off, mad props for taking the plunge! It's like entering a whole new world where muscles ache and protein shakes are a religion. Now, let's talk about your schedule, my friend. Full Body Workouts (M/W/F/S/T) - that's like a symphony of gains, hitting all the right notes across your bodacious body. It's like giving every muscle a taste of the spotlight on different days, you know? And those rest days are like a Netflix binge for your muscles – essential! But hey, don't let me tell you what to do, you do you!...

@saphlin I big peice of working out is finding a split that yiu enjoy, have the schedule to do it and helps you increase in strength and muscle gain, for a beginner I would say a full body Split is perfect as it stops yiu from doing 3 tricep excersise in one day completely destroying your triceps and then once Chest day comes around your triceps still hurt, full body also allows you to effectively hit tonnes of muscles throughout the week multiple times without the muscle damage after the session which isn't always the best, I would recommend watch Jeff Nippard, Ryan Jewers, Rnaisance periodisation l, or TNF on tiktok/YouTube as they have great splits for beginners especially Jeff nippard I would recommend starting there.

Back