Women's Jeans and Lifter Legs

chrisleeds

This is a little bit of a long shot, but I figured I'd ask. I'm short. I'm all of 5'2, and I have been lifting for almost 6 years now, and my quads and hips are fairly thick. I've mostly just been living in yoga pants because yoga pants, but I do miss wearing jeans. I've looked into brands like Barbell Apparel, and it does seem like their overall style would fit me well, but their inseams are so long! I am super not into the idea of paying over $150 for jeans and then tacking on the cost of getting them tailored. Especially because nearly all the tailors in my area have a waiting list that's somewhere around 3-4 weeks long. Even for simple things like hemming jeans.

So, I come to you, women of r/Fit. What jeans have you found that work for an athletic, short body? I honestly don't mind spending money on my jeans (I probably won't own more than one pair, anyway), I just want them to actually fit.

Thanks in advance.

@chrisleeds I have opposite problem...I'm tall, but also hard to fit. I get almost all.of my Jean's at Buckle. They are pricey, but with there large selection one of there stylist (if you get a knowledgeable one) can help you fund the right jean for you. I also have a big booty that is getting bigger as I continue my fitness journey. I dont want a pair of Jean's that makes it look flat or wide either. I find cheaper jeans do that. I dont mind paying more for Jean's if they make me look good, after all we can wear mist of the same jeans season after and the more worn the better. They Buckle. They have free hemming too!!

@chrisleeds I've had good luck with American Eagle jeans. I'm 5'3", and my booty and hip ratio is bigger than my waist. They seem to fit just fine, and they even have short sizes. I bought a pair of the Jennifer Lopez jeans at Kohls not too long ago. They fit in the legs, however, the waist is too big. The American Eagle jeans also seem to be sturdier in the inner thigh region.

Back