working out on company time

hkwh2019

So I finally found my happy place… I’m currently doing a PPL split but I hate working out in the mornings (zombie!) and in the evenings I want to relax… So now I will do my routine on my home gym during work hours while working from home… I’m sure my employer wouldn’t be too happy but to heck with them I give them excellent quarterly results.

Currently I will do one set, then back to work (equivalent to a 3-five minute rest) and repeat for four sets x 4 to 6 exercises per session.
It takes quite a while to get through the entire routine over the course of my work day but it also makes me feel amazing during work and invigorates me when I would normally start crashing at 2 PM. I find it also helps keep stress levels very manageable while dealing with all sorts of work stressors. Also doing this has not negatively impacted my performance at all if anything it’s greatly improved it!

@hkwh2019 Do you have set hours? Are you missing meetings or blocking off time on your cal? Your employer shouldn't care if you're WFH, getting your work done, and are available as necessary esp. if something critical is going down...

Glad you found something which works great for you

@sharkbait13 nah not too often… Weekly and monthly… sometimes being an individual contributor has its benefits especially working from home. as long as my KPI is on target I’m pretty much left alone. which honestly I think is the best way to manage.