Workout split for working a corporate job?

zijai

Hi all, a little bit of background, I work a corporate 9-5 with a lot of travel, like 50% of my year is travel across the country seeing customers. It really gets to be a lot. I just can’t do 6-7 days a week in the gym. I was thinking like 5 days for M-F or when u can of course. Any advice or tips? I know this isn’t the most “optimal” but still. Thanks so much.

@zijai My main training sessions are Saturday (upper) and Sunday (lower). During the week, if I can I will also try and do a full body or upper session usually on Wednesday.

All sets to failure

@zijai Do you have a choice on hotels when you travel? Try to select ones with decent gyms and make it a priority when you’re out of town. Secondly, as the other post says, make Saturday and Sunday definite workout days. Try following a 4 day upper/lower split with 2 of those days on the weekends.

@zijai Legs, push, pull, legs, upper splt for five days or just an upper/lower with different exercises for a four day split. For less than four days you may as well just do full body.

Back