1 year Body transformation from skinny to less skinny :)

@dachshund22 Of Course.

In a blender put:

A scoop of protein powder, about 150g of a berry if your choice, or mixed berries, about 100ml of milk or almond milk (your preference), and however much ice you want (Just don't add too much haha).

Note that if you put more ice in, you should add more water. If you start blending and the mixture looks really icy and kinda slushy, you should add more water. Just make sure not to overdo it and just remember that you want stop the blender and add more water if you really need to.

If you want to, and don't mind a few extra calories, you could add a spoonful of cacao powder or a few drops of vanilla extract.

Where I live, I can't buy guar gum or xantham gum, but I would recommend that you add some to the blender just to make the mixture a bit thicker. Don't worry if you can't buy it though, the ice cream tastes delicious either way.

@savvy41716 Don’t get me wrong, you’re not big by any means.

But 6 kg(13pounds) of pure muscle gain on top of a bad genetics in one year?

You delt completely exploded, strength gain through the roof.

Don’t know about this one chief.

@savvy41716 Yeah, I recalled the numbers wrong, if you just hit puberty then that makes sense.

Because lot of people on this fucking sub do be like "take a lookie here folks, I just grew 20 pounds of lean muscle gain and stayed sub 10% bodyfat while learning full planche, front lever, one arm pull ups, muscle ups, hand stands, v sit and back lever all in one year" While they turned from a little twig into a silverback gorilla.

And bunch of redditors just sucking their shrivelled up nut sack didn't even know they got fucking bamboozled. Kinda sick of it tbh

@sydney37 During that period, I pretty much did exclusively bodyweight, sometimes doing weighted bodyweight exercises: weighted pull ups, dips, push ups etc. I never regularly did conventional weight training exercises

Back