1 year Body transformation from skinny to less skinny :)

@savvy41716 I lost my motivation 3 days back. After seeing this post im pumped up to continue again. Its kind of tough during the covid situation especially when my country is in state of lockdown from months.

@savvy41716 Pretty nice man, I wish I had your motivation when I was your age, everything is a bit easier haha. At least now at 28 since the beginning of the COVID, I am training 4 to 6 times a week and my results are pretty like yours, from skinny to less skinny hahaha.

Keep on the good work 💪

@savvy41716 Such an amazing body transformation, congrats! I’ve been looking for a beginner workout since I’m basically as you weak upper body but good lower body. Could you please elaborate on your workout when you were starting out? Keep up the good work 💪

@kentgladden Thank you!

It would vary a little on any given day but it would go along the lines of something like this:

Breakfast: Oats boiled in water with chia seeds, mixed frozen berries, cinnamon (sometimes might add a scoop of protein powder if I feel like it but I usually don't)

Lunch: Usually a ham or chicken sandwich

Dinner: A one-pan meal of a protein source (usually prawns, chicken, ham, lean beef), potatoes, carrots, lentils or chickpeas or another vegan protein source, mixed in with vegetable stock and tomato puree.

Snack (Usually late at night or some time during the day):

One of: Popcorn, greek yoghurt, protein bar, my homemade ice cream, homemade healthy brownies.

I eat clean most of the time, and cook pretty much all my meals myself, using largely low calorie ingredients, so I would use little olive oil, wouldn't use added sugar etc.

For my 'unhealthy meals' like homemade ice cream, I would use low-cal ingredients to create something like a litre of ice cream for 400 calories or something like that.

Hope this helped!

Back