11 weeks out from my first official classic physique show/s

mssurrendered1

29y, 173cm around 70kg right now (diet break and deload in)

Front relaxed from my morning physique check: https://postimg.cc/vcnjGTs2

So I really wanted to try competing again after 5 years break (yeah a long one) and here I am in my full beauty :D I am really sure some of you could remember I posted every week from my last show and kinda forget to do it right now, so maybe if you would be interested I could start doing it.

As for this prep.. I was really hyped to start and would say started pretty early at 74kg just week before New Year. After week I caught a horrible illness and lost some weight and I would say the real prep started after at like 72kg. Now I am 10 weeks in lost around 2,5kg as my average weight was around 69,5kg.

Tenth week began with very big energy drop, leg stiffness and irritability. After consulting on r/bodybuilding I realized it was time for a diet break (it was planned as well but I was just so much stubborn and did not wanted to do it, because I thought I need to lose a lot more fat).

Plans for the rest of the prep are as follows:
  • finish deload and diet break
  • keep calories pretty much high until like 8-9 weeks out (I would say around 3000kcal/day)
  • then go back to my original losing calories (2700kcal/day) and add 8kg vest (using 5kg now)
  • 3-4 weeks out I should be definitely ready and I would start getting back to maintenance and filling up my muscles
For those interested in my training and macros:

I do 5 day split ULPPL, 12-14k steps a day, most of the day I am on my feet (I have standing desk at my home and job aswell), I do bike 6 days per week to job, gym and sometimes I play beatsaber :D

Calories and macros are still same from the start of the prep and that is 2700kcal (190P, around 50F and rest are carbs).

I do wear a weighted vest and I think it really helps with the prep as I am not hungry at all and until week 10 felt really good.

@mssurrendered1 Great physique and congrats on the hard work which paid off.

Comparing from 5 years ago and now, are there significant differences in your recovery ability?