4 day split VS bro split

@lostsoul_ As a natural, I don't think anyone needs that much specific focus on any body part, cause it might be too much volume. For example, shoulders: front delts are just covered by the pushing motions you perform, specially if you're doing military press, then add 2 maximum exercises for side delts, and rear delta are also covered in thw pulling motions you do, but because it's usually an undeveloped part, maybe adding aome facepulls or reverse flies. That's 4 exercises only. 3 sets each maximum, I guess. Nothing you can't merge with arms or legs. Or even with back.

So I think that a 4 day split is more than enough, I don't think any natural lifter (nor even a lot of enhanced lifters) need that much specific focus and volume.

@lostsoul_ If you train 4 days, it's better to do an Upper/Lower/Rest/Upper/Lower split.
If you train 5 days, it's better to do a Lower/Upper/Rest/Lower/Pull/Push/Rest split.

More hypertrophy stimulus, workout quality and better fatigue management.

@angel_heart I mean at the start of your lifting any stimulation will lead to gains. I think bro splits just aren’t great for intermediate-advanced lifters. I highly recommend checking out RP programming definitely took me to the next level.

Back