"A new era in CrossFit Games rankings has begun"

grace4nan

https://thebarbellspin.com/crossfit-games/the-spin-top-25-games-poll-june-21-2023/

"A new era in CrossFit Games rankings has begun. The first official media poll ranking Games athletes is officially here.

The Spin Top 25 Games Poll is the first ranking system that will be published monthly and are compiled by polling some of the best media personalities in the CrossFit Games space. The poll is structured like that of the AP Poll for college football and basketball."

EDIT: I quoted the original text, but when they say official it doesn't mean it has anything to do with CrossFit, LLC!

@grace4nan Fair enough, I misread the "official" as refering to Crossfit.
It seems to be more of a "this is officially made by some people who claim to have an understanding and not "official CrossFit"

@henrivlot Gosh - quite a bit actually. I think there are things he’s done that have been good -but his delivery and pathetic pondering for acknowledgment is what makes him sad and narcissistic. Not to mention ridiculing some of the best people in HQ -calling out judges who give away there time -for the sport. Trashing women like Becky Harsh who’s done more for CrossFit in her pinky then that dude ever will. Then he wonders why CFHQ wants zero to do with him. I see you’re a fanboy so I apologize if I ruffled your feathers. Go watch one of his videos so he can feel like a big shot with another view.

@joyjoy1001 My feathers aren’t ruffled, I just asked a question and am still waiting for a logical answer. “Quite a bit” - why don’t you share since you have such a strong opinion? See the difference between me and you is that I actually watch videos to understand the full picture/context and not make observations such as labeling people by saying someone is “trashing” someone. It’s funny you say these things and provide zero evidence and provide no specific examples. Calling someone out for not doing their job is holding them accountable. Guess you don’t like that lol

@henrivlot Not here to argue but I’ll reply with the fact I did give examples. He gets views-that’s what he wants so props to him -and to you for going to bat for him. He’s brought to light some of the things that need to be addressed in the sport. For me it’s the toxic delivery - so i commented. Sorry to offend.

Back