Any advice for a 5’1/F/30/158 pounds looking to lose 30 pounds

goodbadugly

I been trying to lose weight forever I just joined Weight watchers. I never tend to stick to a diet and I hate working out but recently I saw a really unflattering video of me on my ring door bell LOL and I couldn’t believe that was me.

I’m determined to get this weight off. My major issue is during the weekend and sometimes week I do go out a lot with my friends for dinner and drinks and I tend to over eat I just never feel full or satisfied after I eat. If anyone has some advice I would appreciate it !!

@goodbadugly I would give r/CICO a try— I’m a little over a month into it and have steadily been losing roughly a pound a week, down 10 pounds now

It also helps to look at the restaurant menus beforehand and track what you will order before you go. And maybe drink only hard seltzer if you do drink, as they’re less caloric and less sugary than other drinks, or tell your friends that you’re trying to lose weight and don’t want to drink, and they would understand I’m sure

@goodbadugly Definitely CICO, and pick smaller or less calorie dense meals when you go out. Stop drinking alcohol or limit yourself to one glass, that’ll make a big difference.

@goodbadugly I eat before I go out, and then only get drinks. I get drinks with low carb counts like bud light seltzers, a glass of wine, or vodka sodas. I have maximum two drinks, and make sure I keep it in my calorie count. I just have to remind myself the goals that I’m working towards. You can definitely drink, and lose weight. Everything in moderation.

@goodbadugly You may also have to learn to say no to yourself to going out with friends often if you keep going off track. It’s not easy but we have to make choices and some sacrifices! Eventually you will be able to figure out a routine that works for you.

Back