Apartment friendly works outs? E.g like Chloe Ting but less jumping..

ptom

I live in a second floor flat (apartment) and like to supplement running with strength/resistance training workouts (primarily following along with YouTube vids). At the moment I typically go for resistance band training/kettlebell/pilates routines which do not require lots of jumping around. I always see Chloe Ting recommended on this sub but the consensus seems to be that her vids can be quite, jumpy...? so I’m looking for similar recommendations, but that won’t piss off my downstairs neighbours. Thanks :)

Édit: just to say, thanks everyone! Loads of recs to check out. Much appreciated.

@nataly87 I second fitness blender. I lived in an attic bedroom for a year with a roommate below me and worked out with fitness blender. No complaints from the roomies

@ptom If you search terms like “low impact” or “apartment friendly” workouts you should find a ton. I know I’ve seen some on Pamela Reif’s channel

@ptom I do Pamela Reif workouts - her stength exercises rarely have jumping and if so, only for 30 seconds. But she also has exercises completely jump-free!

@ptom Caroline Girvan, Heather Robertson, and Fitness Blender all have apartment-friendly workouts. Look for "low-impact" (which usually means no jumping).

@ptom When you search for workouts try using the key words “apartment friendly” and “low impact”. I think Chloe Ting even has some videos like that.

Back