Apartment friendly works outs? E.g like Chloe Ting but less jumping..

@ptom I just google low impact now jumping HIIT on YouTube and find a bunch of stuff! Can’t remember any specifics but you could give that a try. There’s also no squat ones if you have a junk knee like I do haha

@ptom Sidney Cummings! Some of her stuff is jump-y but she always does a low impact modifier. She also has entire playlists for different scenarios and workout types so, she may very well have an “apartment friendly” playlist! I would not be surprised.

@ptom You have a bunch of great recommendations already (fifthing the Fitness Blender) but the Nike Training Club app also has an 'apartment friendly' section of workouts too!

@ptom Pamela reif low impact HIIT or something similiar I forget the exact title. But she has some workouts that are apartment friendly and no jumping.

@ptom I know Fitness Blender has many low-impact workouts. They also offer modifications to many of their exercises (e.g. burpees can be substituted to a walk down/walk up form of exercise). They also have TONS of strength training workouts on youtibe.

Back