Are you weak on your Shoulders and Upper Back? Try this Beginner Arm Pilates , No Need For Equipment Stronger Arms, Shoulders and Better Posture

jewsfirst

Weak Shoulders and Upper Back? Here is a lovely Beginner Arm Pilates No Need For Equipment Stronger Arms Shoulders and Better Posture.

⏩
gentle Progression

To Join my course that is available click the link below ⬇️

⏩ FREE YOUTUBE TRAINING ► https://www.backmasterclass.com/authority-videos1593164698892

This journey of Pilates is a slow progression for 30 days , great for beginners to slowly guide , easy to follow and learning the fundamentals and basic of Pilates. Day 1 is to learn the Neutral spine, core engagement, breathwork and learning the importance of engaging the diaphragm abdominal muscles, core muscles while learning the basic Pilates with proper mind body connection in order to prevent back and neck injuries.

Or if you are truly an ABSOLUTE BEGINNER and never tried Pilates before, try my 7 Days https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvpHteEYSr29Kz0wD0u7eAcRGlcPX9ftd

In this video you learn How to engage your fore and abs, and back muscles for better core , posture and overall health .
0:00 INTRODUCTION
1:30 WARM UP
3:50 MAIN EXERCISE
18: 33 COOL DOWN
19:07 FAREWELL INSTRUCTIONS

Enjoy this 20 minuteBeginner Arm Pilates No Need For Equipment Stronger Arms Shoulders and Better Posture, you will be sore mostly on your shoulders, triceps, upper back and triceps. Let me know in the comment below how you find the pace and timing of this lovely Beginner Arm Pilates No Need For Equipment Stronger Arms Shoulders and Better Posture

Description
physical therapist with more than 17 years of experience and certified in Pilates for at least 14 years, Implementing all my skills and knowledge of helping my patients recover from injuries using a very low impact and highly effective strengthening.
To help support my Channel grow for quality video content about wellness, fitness, health, physical therapy, yoga and Pilates.

Back