Awesome spreadsheet to find new exercises or find out what you should now progress to

@chris379 This is amazing! Thanks for sharing. I thought my ring skills were getting a lot better, but I'm not even close to some of these beginner exercises. This will be a good guide to learn more exercises and progressions.

@chris379 This looks awesome. Made a copy and started filling in where I am.

I don't quite understand the = notation between two paths. E.g Next to "Pull Up" there's an = leading to am unnamed for on another path. Similarly for "Sup hold."

For the "Sup hold" example, is it basically saying that after you can do a supported hold, you can either do a dip progression before going onto the rings, or... don't?

(Also, the beginner shrimp squat is listed as harder than a full pistol squat. Does anyone else find it to be way easier?)

@chris379 Could someone explain me this: the Recommended routine has 3 pairs or exercises, plus three exercises together at the end. If I want to use this sheet (which I do, it's pretty awesome), won't I need to ramp up the number of pairs per training day (i.e. the number of different exercises I'll do?) Or do I split it on two different days? But am I also not supposed to have an off day? Thank you in advance for your help