Baylee Rayl not competing in the 2024 CrossFit Games

@endtimeservant777 Haha ‘fleshly desire’, these people are completely insane. Pretty sure the big guy up above isn’t too concerned with anyone’s ranking on the games leaderboard and possibly a little more invested in war, famine and the like.

@endtimeservant777 I'm sorry, but you just sound crazy to me. I can't say it nicer. "Fleshly desire" is some brainwashed nonsense. How is wanting to win at a sport any less a "fleshly desire" than you wanting to do your godly whatever thing? It's not. And for the life of me, I'll never understand how a sane person says, out loud, "I hear God talking to me and I'm doing his bidding" or any version of it. Like, people have committed mass murder with that reason...maybe find a better one that had some actual reason and rationality to it.

@oxo You know it's bullshit because you can also make the opposite argument with so many of the same words: "I'm devoting myself to being the best I can be to Crossfit because I know the Lord wants me to follow my passions, not money, and spread His word as best I can" or whatever the fuck

Back