Baylee Rayl not competing in the 2024 CrossFit Games

@afamilyundergod Baylee was like this before CF. Baylee grew up rich and doesn’t need the $14 a year she makes from fast exercise. This decision has nothing to do with her low placements or limited fitness related income.

@jhofste She’s saying that competing took over too much of her life so she’s focusing on something else that’s more fulfilling.

Wow the horror. Such a terrible thing.

Y’all are miserable.

@jhofste She’s not quitting though. It’s not a retirement announcement. She even said she could be back next year.

She’s focusing on something other than professional CF and made a video to explain what and why. Seems pretty simple.

@jhofste I’d argue that taking a year off to do something else isn’t the same as quitting, considering she said she could come back, but hey that’s just me.

How terrible of her to do something other than professional CF this year.

@endtimeservant777 It makes me laugh when people try to argue that the over the top link between CrossFit and god isn’t weird (it really IS weird), and then we watch professional athletes leave the sport because of god “wanting them to do something else”.

I must have missed all the other professional sports stars leaving their sport because of god…

Or is it that god doesn’t like people doing CrossFit?

Or is it simply people getting busted and using it as a route out of being banned?

@jesusculture You know it would be true!!!! I’m surprised God isn’t asking the people winning the games and the big money to drop out, or maybe he appreciates their extra commitments….

Back