BEST PROTEIN??? I gotta know, What’s the best way you guys consistently keep up protein intake

@gracia1 I have tofu and beans/legumes a lot, because beans are just reaaally cheap where I live (I buy them dried) and tofu comparatively isn't, but I still like tofu. But, I selected Other because I generally go through 5 or so cartons of soy milk every week - I have a cup with breakfast, and another cup with lunch. It's technically not my main source but it is definitely the thing keeping me going. It's also fortified with B12 so I don't have to take an extra supplement!

@gracia1 They are all good sources of protein but beans/tofu/lentils lacks some aminoacids so you have to eat also cereals or seitan to reach full aminoacids. So I voted protein powder because usually contains all aminoacids.
I have protein powder everytime I go to the gym, beans/lentils with cereals/pasta/rice at lunch everyday and tofu or seitan alternated every dinner. Plenty of vegetables and fruit also obviously.

@gracia1 All of that, just increase calorie to slightly higher than you burn - while getting enough protein ( well, all needed nutrition overall ). Seitan is amongst the most protein rich ones you can eat, think the slab I had yesterday was as 25% protein. TVP as is, is around 70%, but it can be hard to find in stores.

If you are like me, you'll have a hard time bulking up till around 30-35, then It's the other way around lol

@gracia1 Powders and lentils. Tofu is expensive as fuck here and beans are not the best choice on a bulk, on a cut they are better than lentils IMO.

@jlouis502 Yup. Not that they are all bad, I still do eat beans and peas for taste, just don't think of them as a main source of protein as I would on a cut.

@gracia1 I like how versatile tofu is and that it's a complete protein. Not to mention it usually contains more protein than lentils or beans. There's just so many tasty things you can do with it!