Thank you r/bodyweightfitness, you changed my life for the best. I now go to the gym but still include bodyweight exercises in my routine

@gigi25 As @yourgoodfriend5 said it's push, pull, legs. It's a program where you do a 3 day cycle in which there is a day focused on push (pecs, triceps, front delts..), on pull (back, biceps, rear delts,traps..) and legs movements. Sometimes there is abs training on leg day too.

@hurdwe You look great. Curious, do you have a 6 month progress picture. I started 5 months ago at 235 and I just got to my goal weight of 189. I am 6'3". I did this by CICO and joining a cardio work out gym with some strength. I just cancelled my gym membership because I want to try and gain muscle. I have always been a thin build with a belly (though I am shocked to see how much weight I carried in my face when I look at old photos).

I think I will go to RR at this point. I do have to figure out my diet because at this point my diet has been non fat yogurt, chicken tacos on corn tortillas, and then a reasonable dinner (Outback Steakhouse Sirloins were great for me). I didn't really snack.

Thanks again for posting. It really hit me at the right time. If you could post more about your good routine, I would appreciate it.

@nadeishot Here is me in July (5-6 months in) :
This was my lightest.

I was able to do 6-8 pullups with correct form and pause at the bottom, if it helps you... I think I wasn't strong enough for dips but diamond push ups were fine.

Be careful about yogurts, some of them are 0% fat but contain a lot of sugar, all in all it is sometimes better to get the option with fat... I think I kinda explained everything about my routine in the comment to answer sigurx's question, but I will be happy to answer you if you have a specific one :) Good luck on your journey, stay strong and thank you for your kind words !