Blessed to be alive and strong

@blizzardlover428 Thank you for reminding me of this. I'm struggling with anxiety and doing my best to still feel healthy without putting pressure on myself to look a certain way. It's a struggle, and some days are worst than others, but having reminders like yours reiterates a healthy mindset, not bodily looks. Your dedication to yourself shows! Let's keep up that heathly mindset and not let societal pressures get in the way!

@choosejoy22 Anxiety is the sneakiest infiltrator of them all. I am so proud of you for pushing forward and bring light to the shadow that it is!! Keep going, I have complete and utter faith in you. You're amazing.

@huggy Thank you! If you need anything at all, reach out to me! I'm rooting for you all the way, my dear. Complete confidence, and lots of love.

PM me if you need anything ❤

@blizzardlover428 So refreshing to see how happy you look in your second picture! I don't know you, but I'm happy to see you're doing great :)

Also, I think you're super awesome for actively reaching out to those who want to talk. You go girl!

@slynx Thank you! Also, sick name. That just makes me want to go have dinner with you, and chat about....everything.

Your support means a great deal! I just want to pay it forward and help those who are going through something like I did. It's not easy when you're alone.

❤❤

@blizzardlover428 You totally remind me of a Finish instagram fitness girl who's name eludes me at the moment. You look incredible and I'm happy to read that you FEEL incredible as wel. Keep it up, love!

@blizzardlover428 You are incredible, and your face says it all in both pictures. I am struggling with an ED, myself. I am a domestic violence survivor, and it sort of became a coping mechanism. I don't want to be like this anymore. You are an inspiration for me to get better.

@dawn16 It warms my heart to know that I can help you in any way. I'm so sorry that you've had to experience so much...but I am INCREDIBLY proud and IMMENSELY inspired that you are making the choice to give back to yourself. Self-love is such a joy.

If you need help, advice, or just someone to talk to, don't hesitate to reach out to me, okay?

Lots of love❤