Can someone tell me why I’m not seeing results in my workout routine and I’ve been training for 8 months

cbonn103

I’m mean I’m not skinny I have body fat and I started mass in August and I started to cut in the start of the week but I’m afraid after the cut I’ll just be skinny because I don’t think I have much muscle

@cbonn103 Without specifics, it’s impossible to guess. Diet, types of exercise, frequency, recovery times, sleep, stress and many other factors can play in.

Can you be more specific? That may help give folks a better set of data to work from and provide feedback

@leevo I don’t think I ate good in the bulk but there was like 2 or 3 weeks every day that I did a workout I ate lots of protein and calories and after that I didn’t see any difference and in this time I trained 4 times a week, and then I got sick for like a week and my mom told me it’s because of this plus all this protien and food costs lots of money and I don’t think it’s worth it.
About sleeping, most of the days I sleep around 6 hours.
And I have to say it’s pretty depressing seeing your friends making progress and you still don’t know what you’re doing wrong

@cbonn103 Consistently track calories, eat clean, get atleast 8 hours of sleep, training intensity... All contribute to how you will gain in the gym, fail on one fail on all.