charlesstewart

Hi all...

When i see some guys,m and compare myself to them... Size of my arms or shoulders. I try to look at wrist size. To me the only way to see if someone is big boned or not. I have tiny lady wrists so I will never have 25" biceps. But when compared to guys with about the same size wrists, my biceps and shoulders are pretty good. But when compared to chest size. I'm really lacking. I go to the gym every other day. Switch between push and pull days. On pull days I will also add push ups or light weight chest press on the machine.
Shower I still don't see significant change in size.
I was wondering what routines are out there that gave you the best results. I understand nobody is the same. So some might work for one and not for the other. I've changed my chest workout a bunch now.. and what I do now seems to give the best results. But I'm running out of ideas to try out.
Please share your chest workouts that gave you the best results.

@charlesstewart Chest:
Flat Bench or Smith Machine Bench,
DB Incline press,
Pec deck,
Incline Machine press,
DB close press (Flat bench),
DB raises

4 sets, 8-12 reps on first 3, last set is until failure. My girlfriend and I have been doing this chest day for 3 months or so. I've seen pretty decent gains from where I was. She has also definitely put on some chest size. Try it out, mix it up, do whatever makes you feel like you're putting in the work. And just be consistent.