Diet plan Review for a 28F looking to lose 7 kgs fat.

@katherineeee Ok first of all Please count your protein again and secondly please provide your current weight so we can have the number of how much protein you actually need to save muscle as much as possible while loosing fat

@katherineeee One more thing you write you want to gain muscle while losing fat so just to clarify your misunderstanding there is no case you can gain muscle while you are on cut it can be possible who just started working out not for others. Because you only gain muscle when you are eating enough calories that you are burning in a day Or maybe more calories.

So during the cut just try to save your muscle as much as possible.

@katherineeee Ya , some value slightly wrong but as I can see you have not added some protein from some food so it doesn't matter. You are completing 100 gram protein that's great but what I suggest is if you are only focusing on fat loss meaning you want to save muscle as much as possible so take at least 2x of your body weight protein.

So in your case your protein intake should be around 134 grams.

Everything else looks good just be consistent and all the best for your next 3 month journey.

@h_marie716 Could you please tell me what values were wrong? I am taking this data from nutrition websites. Yes 100+ g seems very difficult because I'm vegetarian+ I have a 8 hour window only.

@katherineeee Sure if you want, becausemany websites don't provide correct values all the time and that is the most mistake people make while they do cut or try to lose weight because people blindly believe one website and people don't consider it can be wrong.

So in your case for 2 whole egg protein is 10gram to consider, 2 egg white protein is 6gram, 150gram tofu contains only 18 gram protein and chia seed has 5 gram protein in 28 gram not 4 gram. Which greak yogurt you are taking not sure about that one but all other values seem right.

@katherineeee One more thing to complete your protein intake you can also add 60gram soya chunks it will provide you 30 gram protein so with this you can easily complete your 2x protein