Does Anyone Know The Program??

@gaconvn Your answer to "how do i get strong enough to do this?" is 'get strong'?

Id love to see you give financial advice.

"how do I make money?"

"only buy stocks that go up and also get very rich. that's all there is."

Im breaking balls but thanks for the video; i love weird feats of strength. I cant find how heavy it is but impressive non the less

@beeschmidt
how do I get strong enough to do this

That wasn’t your question. It also had none of the information needed to have a more useful answer be provided. Can you currently even do a get up?

I can’t do an 80kg get but I can do a 64kg get up. I didn’t get there by focusing on get ups. Once you have decent technique anything that incorporates more general strength training will get you faster get up progress than focusing just on get ups in my opinion.

As a ridiculous get up connoisseur, that’s my favourite get up. Glad you enjoyed it. It’s not the most impressive but it’s just amazing. And then he shoves the other dude and rides the thing. Bron is my spirit animal.

That bike is the older model of “classic assault bike” it weighs about 100lbs. The newer “classic assault bikes” have a more reinforced frame and run about 115lbs. I have one and I’ve attempted to this but it continues to elude me. One day!

@gaconvn
Once you have decent technique anything that incorporates more general strength training will get you faster get up progress than focusing just on get ups in my opinion.

I have heard this before; damn I should look into it.

64kg?! well done that man! what program did you follow? Or what were you doing that got you to a 64kg get up?

I thought wanting to know the program implied I wanted to become strong enough to do this, but yeah youre right I guess.

"classic assault bikes" god-bless fitness marketing.

If you do it (you should) let me know and I'll share it around/get you famous mate.

@beeschmidt If I’m not training for something specific I’ll often use 5/3/1 variants.

When I did the 64 I was in the middle of a block of gaining which went building the monolith>deep water>building the monolith.

Most get ups during this time were light to warm up or medium as parts of off day conditioning. I’d test a heavy get up once a while. The only thing more specific for get ups I did was do a lot of overhead lunges with bells.

This article by the get up legend himself might be helpful if your training is going to be mostly bells. paraphrasing here “do more”