Does anyone's weight go to one part of their body?

brinehawk

All of my goddamned weight goes to my tits. Now you might be thinking, "Wow she's humble bragging," but I very much so promise you I'm not. I normally am at a DD at my goal weight. After COVID, a new relationship, and some traumatic life events I have gained almost 40lbs. I'm pretty sure I'm just at a G or H at this point and I hate it.

SOOOO much back pain.
Nothing fits right!!
And I look way bigger in body weight than I am because my big ass melons hang lower on my small frame with the added pounds.

Anyways...does anyone else relate to that or any other kinds of body weight proportional issues?

@katlin Ugh same here too. I would love if a little extra weight would give me curves but nope! Just a very persistent flabby belly. I’m actually at a healthy weight for my height (albeit at the higher end of the range), but I still feel a bit overweight because of this.

@brinehawk It's my lower tummy and saddle bags. I can be at the bottom of a healthy BMI and still have it. So now I just focus on strength and fitness goals rather than aesthetic goals.

@thelegendofxero There are brands that make a curvy fit and this usually works best for me. I can't think of any off the top of my head. My wardrobe mostly consists of scrubs, workout gear, and pajamas. I need help in this department 😆

@brinehawk Mine all goes to my stomach. I honestly feel if my extra weight were proportionally spread out through my body then I would probably be very happy with how I look at my current weight, but since it isn't I get a lot of comments about being pregnant when I very much am not.

Side note, I feel you on the back pain. I always had a big chest when I was younger and by the time I got a reduction in my early 20s I was an H cup. The back pain was horrendous. I would lie down at night and my entire back would cramp up so badly it would make me cry. After a reduction I'm still big but I'm in so much less pain its honestly the best thing I ever did for myself.