Does anyone else have belly fat that looks/looked like this?

@davidjb
I'm 5'1" and have fluctuated between 110-130 lbs for my adult life

Are you me? I'm 22 but since the age of 14 this has always been the case for me. Anyways, I also have fat that looks like this and for the life of me, I don't know what to do about it!

@tantoluwa I must be you because I'm 22 as well and have had it for at least the same amount of time. For now I just avoid tight fitting clothing like the plague but at least there's Spanx for that!

@davidjb I'm always in skinny jeans or breeches (I ride horse) but lose fitting tops as much as possible. It does get tricky when I wear breeches that require me to wear a belt + tuck my shirt in :( have you tried high waisted bottoms to help with concealing the tummy fat?

@tantoluwa I had a pair of high waisted jeans that I loved for that reason, but sadly they wore out and I have yet to replace them. I didn't really bother with it during winter when I wore sweatshirts all the time anyway but now that it's short sleeve weather again I'll probably pick up some more soon.

@davidjb High waisted jeans (and mid-rise breeches in my case) are a lifesaver.

I currently own 3 of the same pair of these Abercrombie & Fitch jeans. Their regular price is expensive but looks like they're on sale for $30 right now. If you truly have the same body type as me, you'll love them. Abercrombie is constantly having all of their jeans on sale for $39 so whenever they're on sale, I buy a pair since I wear them so often and wear them out within 8 months.