Down to 124 lbs! :D

ladyaloette

That's it! Have been in the gym inconsistently since March, had to give up calorie counting because of a past eating disorder. The last few weeks I've been consistent with my cardio and lifting routine and halving most of my portions, trying to eat mindfully. Seems like it's working, and not far left to go!

@openbibleministries I prioritize my proteins and vegetables; I come from a family and culture where large portions are the norm.; when I was at my lowest weight (where I've felt best), I realized eating 1/2 portions still filled me up but didn't leave me with that sick, over eating feeling.

Generally, I try to fill my plate with 1/2 veggies, 1/4 meat, and 1/4 carb. Budget Bytes is great for recipes, but doesn't include macronutrients (if I make my own recipes, I use Verywell Fit's recipe calculator).

I eat a lot of plain greek yogurt/cottage cheese breakfasts, chicken sausage is a GODSEND, lunch is generally a grain bowl or sandwich, and I eat takeout maybe 2x/week at absolute most (preferably less, but my bf doesn't like to cook) I hope that's helpful!