DXA Results: 26 F / 5'8" / 135 lbs / 20.9% body fat

@heath18 Thank you for your comment!

As far as exercise goes:
-I have done Kayla Itsines' BBG program three times through. I usually do this on MWF with increasing weights as I get stronger.
-On Tuesday or Thursdays I usually find a HIIT workout online, run sprints up a hill by my house or run sprints on the treadmill at my gym.
-I also make sure to do a LISS cardio workout at least one day a week. This usually is 40 minutes on the treadmill at 18% incline and 3 mph, a long jog along the beach or I'll do a hike in the Santa Monica Mountains.
-Stretch every day and foam roll at least once or twice a week.

My diet:
-Breakfast is usually 2 eggs, ezekiel bread toasted with avocado and an iced coffee.
-Snack includes Fage greek yogurt w/ a little protein powder, stevia, PB2 and vanilla flavor (yum).
-My lunches include a big salad with tempeh, tuna lettuce wraps, a chicken and black bean chili in the crockpot, or a bowl with quinoa, sweet potato, feta, greens and avocado.
-More snacks: Cottage cheese (from Trader Joe's is my fav). Also like to eat it with an apple or a little protein powder or nut butter!
-Dinner is almost always a green salad with some type of protein (salmon, tempeh, beans, chicken, etc).
-I also have a yuuuuuge water bottle and fill it up at work all the time, so I end up drinking roughly 150 to 200 fluid ounces of water every day.

Back