Easy Muscle Reviews Anyone?

kimgrogg

Sup squad, haven’t posted in a while, hope everyone’s doing well (I see we’ve got some new posters too). I see Geoff has released a new program called easy muscle, I’m curious if anyone has purchased it and what your thoughts are?

If it’s anything like his other programs I’m sure it’s extremely C&P heavy. One of the things that kinda moved me away from his programs were the lack of variety, and he says this program provides variety.

For those of you that have it, how much variety is there? Is there a limit to how many additional exercises you can add (I.e towel curls, goblet squats, etc)?

Thanks for the input

@kimgrogg I bought it, it’s good. It does give more variety, but I don’t like how it structured in B and C. I prefer the structure of DFW, which would work with the workouts in Easy Strength as well.

And the variety isn’t really in that regard. You can add whatever squats and pull-ups/dips. He also goes into using barbell and dumbbell clean and press instead of kettlebell. You could ultimately sub out the various movements and have a functional program.

@snowlucario Thanks for the input! I’m going to pick it up today. Couple questions:
  1. You mentioned east strength. Do you have a link? I’m not aware of this program.
  2. You don’t like the structure or B&C, and prefer how DFW was structured. Are you blending A with DFW?

Back